The Finest Alarm Company in New Orleans
The property crime rate for the Crescent City has always been higher than the average for Louisiana, let alone the nation. However, in recent years, national property crime rates have gone down, but New Orleans has remained around the same. The fact that we aren’t going down with the rest of the state and nation is a troubling fact. We at Alarm Central Security believe that with our protection, we can help the continuous rate of crime decrease as it should be.
Alarm Center Security is a fully licensed and insured alarm company that has been in business for over forty years. With our lengthy experience, you know that we’re prepared to jump in with any of the following services:
- Home Security: The need to feel safe in a house can make or break a home. To help you out, we offer three options of systems to protect you and your family: the IQ2 Basic, the IQ2 Advanced, and the IQ2 Advanced Plus. Along with full protection of the home, the IQ2 Advanced and Advanced Plus plans offer complete control from the accessibility of your phone.
- Business Security: Protecting your livelihood is just as important to us as protecting your home. With the business system, we can show you additional features such as when your business has been opened and closed for the day and which employee armed and disarmed the system.
- Home Automation: Besides digital protection systems, Alarm Central Security also offers a number of physical equipment. No matter if you’re looking for deadbolts, thermostats, lights, or more—we’ve got what you need to keep your family safe.
- Security Cameras: With these high-definition quality cameras, you’ll never miss a thing ever again. With the use any smartphone, tablet, or PC, you can go view live or recorded footage whenever the need strikes you.
- Monitoring: Giving protection all the way from Baton Rouge, our U.L. Listed Central Station monitors your alarm system’s signals around the clock with the use of our state-of-the-art security equipment. Based on the signal your system sends to us, we will dispatch the police, the fire department, or an ambulance to come to your aid. Once this has occurred, we will contact you and make you aware of the situation.
- New Construction: If you’re building a new home and would hate for wires to clutter up your new space, look no further. At Alarm Center Security, we can come in mid-construction and set everything up before you finish. We recommend this process because all of the extra wires and sensors will be hidden away out of sight within your walls.
Our security systems can detect intrusions, alert you to fires, send you medical aid, and much more. Alarm Center Security offers more protection than other local alarm companies and we do more because we care more. Knowing this, we know that we are the finest alarm company in New Orleans.
If you want to drop on by, our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Our HQ can be found at 11410 Airline Highway, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. If you can’t make it in? Give us a call at 225-292-5276 or contact us here. All of our systems are guaranteed or your money back.