Alarm Center Security is always looking for qualified, competent team players to join our growing organization.
If you have the right stuff, call us! We have a lot to offer.
All positions require a confident, helpful personality. We also require great attention to detail due to the nature of our work. Oh, and having the spirit of a Champion will also help.
For all positions, please apply in person at 11410 Airline Hwy in Baton Rouge (corner of Airline Hwy & Siegen Ln) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants should be non-smokers and be able to pass a background/criminal check.
Experience required. Normal job duties apply.
Minimum Level 1 ESA (NBFAA) certification required. $20+/hour D.O.E.
Alarm experience or related field (cable, phone, computer, electrician helper).
This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement. Hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Qualified candidates would have:
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer/internet knowledge
- Be able to handle filing and other administrative duties
We are seeking an experienced and result-driven online marketing specialist with PPC, SEM, SEO and/or SMM experience. This person will analyze, create, and optimize online marketing strategies to achieve our goals of spreading brand awareness, increasing our website’s traffic, and growing our customer base.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or comparable degree preferred.
- Must possess knowledge andexperience in web marketing including SEM, SMM, SEO and PPC.
- 2-3 years internet marketing, retail, consulting and/or agency experience.
- Knowledge in marketing strategy and general marketing promotion techniques.
- Analytical & quantitative skills. Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.