News & Videos
Beware of Summer Sales Scams!
Based on recent customer reports, ACS is working to alert our customers that Summer Companies are now active throughout the Southeast.
In order to protect yourself and the security of your family, ACS wants you to be aware of some of the tactics these sales representatives use:
- They will often say that they work for a security system manufacturer.
- They may state that they work for Alarm Center Security and knock on your door with no appointment.
- They may say they are there to "upgrade" your existing system.
- They may say they are only offering a certain number of "free" systems in your neighborhood.
- They may misrepresent that ACS is "going out of business".
Exercise caution when entrusting your family’s security. Take the following steps to ensure you always deal with a reputable alarm professional:
- Ask for an ID badge, business card or literature with their company name.
- Ask for their State Alarm License Number. All ACS Security representatives have required state licenses.
Please contact us immediately if you are contacted by one of these "summer" companies at (225) 292-5276, or, if you are outside the Baton Rouge area, 1-800-972-5276. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.