Alarm Center Security is always looking for qualified, competent team players to join our growing organization.
If you have the right stuff, call or email us! We have a lot to offer.
All positions require a confident, helpful personality. We also require great attention to detail due to the nature of our work. Oh, and having the spirit of a champion will also help.
Join the Team
All applicants should be non-smokers and able to pass a background/criminal check.
Positions we currently have openings for are:
- Personnel Manager
- Alarm Installer
- Alarm Installer Helper
- Administrative Assistant
- Online Marketing Specialist
Experience required. Normal job duties apply.
Minimum Level 1 ESA (NBFAA) certification required. $20+/hour D.O.E.
Alarm experience or related field (cable, phone, computer, electrician helper).
This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement. Hours are 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. Qualified candidates would have:
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer/internet knowledge
- Be able to handle filing and other administrative duties
Online Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an experienced and result-driven online marketing specialist with PPC, SEM, SEO and/or SMM experience.
This person will analyze, create, and optimize online marketing strategies to achieve our goals of spreading brand awareness, increasing our website's traffic, and growing our customer base.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or comparable degree preferred.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in web marketing including SEM, SMM, SEO and PPC.
- 2-3 years internet marketing, retail, consulting and/or agency experience.
- Knowledge in marketing strategy and general marketing promotion techniques.
- Analytical and quantitative skills. Self-motivated with a high level of initiative.